The following Marketing Plan is a step-by-step guide to how we get your property sold for the Highest Possible Price.
1. Walk through the home with you to make suggestions for preparing your property for a faster sale and to net more money for you.
2. Pre-sale Inspections: together, we decide which inspections will be performed prior to going onto the market to eliminate uncertainty and make your home more marketable.
3. Staging advice and coordination: I will do a room-by-room assessment of your home—developing a list of recommendations to dramatically improve the appeal and impact of your home. I give you the keys to making it more inviting to potential buyers.
4. Showing instructions and lockbox use reviewed with owner. We make sure your home is available for showings whenever a possible buyer is ready to see it.
5. Prepare the Seller Disclosure Package for your property so that it can be appropriately positioned in the marketplace.
6. “Home For Sale” sign placed in yard with property-specific riders.
7. Announce your listing immediately to our office to create enthusiasm about your property to their potential buyers.
8. Virtual Tour and Professional Photo Session shoot scheduled when your property is ready (de-cluttered, cleaned, and staged). Virtual tours are posted on YouTube, Vimeo, and other media platforms.
9. Prepare a detailed list of features that you property offers. This comprehensive list of property features will be used in our marketing materials and strategy.
10. Multiple high-quality, professional photos taken of property and hand-selected for marketing purposes.
11. Telling the Story: Most agents primarily focus on the facts and features of a home when they expose it to the market. Our focus is on telling the story of your home and its special benefits. The difference is subtle but powerful. All of our marketing, including property brochures, print marketing, web marketing, virtual tours, etc, are focused on telling the story of your home through words and photos. Buyers only care about the facts and features of your home after they have connected with it emotionally.
12. Custom, full-color property brochures designed, professionally printed, and delivered.
13. Distribute “Just Listed” postcards &/or brochures to homes in your area (if applicable). An excellent promotion of your property, the custom-made marketing piece will feature photographs and important features of your home, so your neighbors can tell their friends. Neighbors often know others that may want to live in your neighborhood.
14. Email marketing campaign to roughly Miami top 100 Realtors and our Database of clients and brokers World Wide.
15. Submit property details, showing instructions, photos, and tour information, to the Multiple Listing Service (MLS), to receive maximum exposure to all members of the Realtor community in Dade County and to all potential buyers.
16. Professional property photos and virtual tour uploaded to numerous Web sites for exposure to all potential buyers and investors—locally, nationally, and internationally.
17. Social Media marketing campaign implemented on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn, and several other social media Web sites. Links to the virtual tour, photos, and detailed property description will be included.
18. Pre-marketing activities for your property on the RealtorMaxMiami.com website. Including a pictorial slideshow and a detailed written editorial of your home before it even enters the market.
19. Digital Marketing and a unique web site (if appropriate). We will create a unique Web address such as 123Main.com specifically for your property. It will include a property description, photos, and video. Your unique web address would be on all marketing materials.
20. Property listings created for popular real estate web sites such as Zillow.com, Realtor.com, Trulia.com, Homes.com, Postlets.com and many others with detailed property features and descriptions and multiple photographs so your property can be seen first by the millions of buyers browsing those sites.
21. Craigslist ads and other online classifieds are created & posted.
22. Create and distribute a blog post about your property. Through our popular and powerful blogging platforms on RealtorMaxMiami.com, we will market information on your listing to the “blog sphere” to reach even more qualified buyers.
23. A more innovative technique we have recently launched is Demographic Marketing. We create online ads of your property that follow targeted prospective buyers as they search the web. This is highly effective and most other agents in Miami don’t even know this exists.
24. Create Facebook ads that are targeted to the most likely prospective buyers for your property. Your home will show up in the news feeds of 1000’s of potential buyers.
25. Incorporate other marketing methods unique to your property to attract the buyers that your property will best suit. i.e. Lifestyle Marketing, International Niche Marketing.
26. Online Syndication. Your property listing will be syndicated to hundreds of Web sites worldwide. Last year over 5% of Miami’s real estate was purchased by international investors, so it’s important to make sure your property reaches everyone—on a Global Level.
27. Ensure there are multiple ways to inquire about your property on each web site on which it is featured.
28. Open houses scheduled (if appropriate).
29. Every inquiry about your property will be responded to in a timely manner.
30. Promote your property at local broker tour meetings. Feature your property on broker tour.
31. Feedback from local Realtors will be solicited, summarized and reported to you on a weekly basis.
32. Performance and strategy reviews. Weekly program reports, updates of market changes, and relevant properties sent to you for review.
33. Inspect vacant property for security and condition on a regular basis.
34. Continued suggestions and advice for positive changes that can be made to the property to maximize marketability are provided.
35. Communicate progress in marketing your home with you regularly.
36. Complete due diligence on all inquiries and submitted purchase offers (including research on all prospective buyers whenever possible).
37. Professionally represent you upon presentation of purchase offers by the cooperating real estate agents. Negotiate the highest possible price and best terms for you at all times.
38. Work toward putting great offers together in writing and submitting all offers to you in person or via DocuSign (if you are out-of-town or not available).
39. Once we are in Escrow we will advise you through every step of the process and will be available for any questions at any time.
40. We will work diligently to bring your transaction to a painless and successful closing. We do everything in our power to provide the highest level of service for all of our clients.
In the end, it’s about getting RESULTS
We will work hard to get you great results and get your home SOLD for The Highest Possible Price!